Super Mario Bros Z ep 10 Super Mario Bros Z ep 10

sure...

alvin didnt design the sprites, but he still took the work to make a story, animate it, etc, and his flashes are really enjoyable anyway. Don't really see what point your trying to make. Anyway, I like the music that YOU didnt make (hypocrite much?) so it gets 2 stars. You do have some talent, so you should really try to put it to use and make a good flash. Good luck next time.

Cocoon responds:

this is a good flash movie im not sure what you are talking about

Space rocket Space rocket

Meh

It was alright, but you should write something in your comments on how to play it, because it isn't obvious.

S.C.B. Episode 1 S.C.B. Episode 1

I liked it!

That was a pretty cool video. Unfortuantely, it was just that: a video. The game only lets you make one choice the entire time. Aside from that, the graphics were really good. I liked how you did several different angles of the battle, and it really was interesting. In the next episode, try to avoid have so many pauses. If you make the action nonstop, it will be much more attractive.

orochimaru556 responds:

I know, that's why I classefied it as a movie...but the next ones will be all action based on desicions.

Female Wrestling TW Demo Female Wrestling TW Demo

Nothing special

I understand that it's a demo, so I don't really expect much. Can't really judge the programming yet, but the hit detection needs work. The animations are decent. But you can't really expect anyone to pay for this, even after it is completed. There are already hundreds of fighting games out there, many of which are more polished and well designed than this will be at completion.

bomb-A-HEAD responds:

Contrary to what you have said, people have paid for it and it has more purpose than to simply showcase a demo. However, it is in fact incomplete and very unpolished, but we can't judge how it will be at completion until its actually completed now can we?

Thanks.

Waluigi Game Waluigi Game

Pretty good for an early game.

I thought it was a decent game. I am a major fan of super mario world, and I really enjoyed this. Sure, you can't jump on enemies, and the collision detection is a bit off, but it was still a fun way to waste five minutes :) keep up the good work!

P.S Where did you get those custom sprites for Waluigi?

Save the hot dog! Save the hot dog!

Okay I guess...

I thought the graphics were decent, especially the hot dog. The music really got annoying after a while so it gets a one. The violence only gets a five because no guts or anything come out. I only gave the interactivity a four because you could click the roaches, but half the times it wouldn't kill it. Also, this seems to be a ripoff of another game I saw, where you were supposed to swat flies before they get to your hotdog. Maybe it was just a coincidence though.

skkflip responds:

well thats why i put a button that turns the music on and off.